Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Ready to Begin?

How Exciting!

Our charter sign just arrived today!  Our charter number is 12364, which means that there are 12363 other Little Free Libraries out there in the world.  The Little Free Library at my house is numbered in the 6,000's, which means that there has been over 6,000 more Little Free Libraries created just since this past May. 

This is the Little Free Library that Mr. Bailey built in front of our house in Scotia.  The children in our neighborhood love coming to take books.  Sometimes they leave books that they are done with.  I think everyone likes sharing books, and knowing that there are no overdue books, ever!

Mrs. Bailey

11 comments:

  1. That's a lot of Little Free Libraries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's read! Take a book leave a book. No do date's! SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The greatest thing in the world is reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. My family and I are looking forward to the L.F.L :):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so great that the children in your neighborhood are so eager to get out there and read! READ ON!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ever since I started reading my mind has been full of ideas! Now I can express myself to new ideas everyday, and freshen my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The (LFL OKTE)is going to be a small house that has books in it and books 1th all the way to 5th. 1, 2 books are going to be on the tall side and 3,4,5 books are going to be on the sort side so enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked painting and using the hammering if you get a book leave one book please leave one

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked painting and hammering

    ReplyDelete
  10. woo hoo the OKTE LFL is going to be a blast!

    ReplyDelete